All of our programs and services are available on a sliding scale basis, with scholarships available and no one turned away for lack of funds. Our core offerings include:
• Spirit, Sound & Silence – Quarterly retreats provide a day of healing and renewal with guided meditation, visioning, labyrinth walk, time in nature, and a live musical soundscape by Destiny Muhammad the ‘Harpist from the Hood.’
• Sustaining the Soul of Activism (and Activists) – Special workshops and resources supporting the resilience of activists, caregivers, change-makers and others who are at risk of burnout and trauma. These are offered both publicly and under contract with organizations or collaborative groups, and can be tailored to meet your specific needs and goals.
• Healing Black Lives – Days of renewal for activists and caregivers of African descent. Practices for resilience and spiritual well-being, mini-sessions with healing practitioners, community connection and support.
• Transformative Visions – Art, jazz and spoken word events addressing social issues and lifting up a vision of peace, justice, and possibility for our communities and our world.
• Classes & Workshops – on The Life & Legacy of Howard Thurman, Mysticism & Social Change, Writing as Healing, Energy Medicine 101, and other subjects related to our mission. Offered both locally (in the Bay Area) and in other cities around the US, in community and academic settings.